Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Random - Ways I wear Red Lipstick



  • Full Blown  Red - Rock the full on red lips in all its glory. We all know red lips or bold lips in general are the best way to go if you want your make up to stand out and do not want to put in a lot of effort ..
  • Muted with a Pink Color - If you don't want to wear red you can mute it with a pink lipstick or a nude lipstick. I usually mute my red lip with the Revlon ColorBurst Soft Rose.
  • Pretty Stain on the lips - Wipe the first version with tissue and you get yourself a pretty red stain ..

Do you like to rock red lips ? Or you go for other options ?

6 comments:

  1. I often wear red lipstick as a stain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually go for full blown red. I like a power lip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to go :) ..I cannot get myself to sport red lip as often as I want to :( but am getting there :)

      Delete
  3. I tend to wear my reds full on, but often go for coral toned or berry ones that suit my skin better than fire engine red ones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I believe the best is to choose the red that suits you the best :)

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)