NYX Jumbo pencils are very famous in the blogging industry and loved by many of us .. 'French Fries' is my first jumbo eye pencil ..and am loving it .. I like fuss free, easy to apply eye stuff to wear everyday for work .. I generally wear a wash of color ..Mostly I wear cream shadows as they are quickest to apply with fingers and then blended with a fluffy brush ..The same goes for this chubby stick, just dab on all over the lid and blend n you are done :)
So let's see the good and the bad of NYX 'Jumbo Pencil' in French Fries...
- Soft and creamy to texture
- Very good color payoff
- Easy to apply
- Easy to wear shade will go with everything
- Can be worn during the day or smoked out for the night
- Can be worn on its own or can act as a base
- Not easily available in Australia
- You may not like it if you are fond of retractable pencils
- You may not like if you are not a fan of cream products on your eyes
AUD 6.70 (at Crush Cosmetics)
Where to buy
Have you tried NYX Jumbo Eye pencils ? Which is your favorite shade ?