Tuesday, August 7, 2012

EOTD - Grey smokey eyes with a purple twist

Hi guys, a while back I ordered the Urban Decay 'Book Of Shadows IV' Palette (it was on clearance and I saw it as an opportunity to try some urban decay products ;)) and here is the look I did with it using grey and purple eyeshadows . 

Grey smokey eye with a purple twist using Gunmetal and Gravity






Products used

Below are the steps I used to create the look (using Gunmetal and Gravity)
  1. Primed my eyes with UDPP (yes! I finally have one now..) 
  2. Applied the  Gunmetal shadow from the palette all over the lid and slightly up to the crease
  3. Applied  Gravity (purple) shadow on the crease (right corner of the eye) and blended well 
  4. Applied highlight color on my brow bone 
  5. Applied the liner on my top lashes that came with the palette (UD 24/7 waterproof liquid liner in Perversion)
  6. Lined my waterline with UD 24/5 glide on eye pencil in Perversion 
  7. Applied the mascara  that came with the palette (UD super curling mascara)  and you are done :)

Hope you liked the look. Do you like to add color to you grey, brown or black smokey eye looks ? 

4 comments:

  1. woohooo.. welcome back girl :) gorgeous EOTD and thats some awesome blending!!! Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much n coming from u Suma it really means a lot, you are the EOTD queen n my inspiration for all this :)

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)