Thursday, August 2, 2012

A fun bright NOTD for a bright sunny day :)

I have a quick NOTD Post today featuring OPI Red me a fortune cookie.. 
This is the first professional mani I got done here in Sydney and well the experience was nothing great but nonetheless I had a great girls day out with my friend ..


OPI Red me a fortune cookie is a stunning orangish red shade, so perfect for summers   (though summers are so far :(.. )


OPI Red me a fortune cookie


I am back for good now.... I stopped posting because I just did not feel like it. A lot of things were going on in my office back then and then I lost my job and some how I just wanted my time off and did not want to be accountable for anything. I have been at home for two months now and enjoying being at home ...I have missed blogging and will be posting regularly now ..

Stay tuned for the following EOTD in the up coming post ..




Do you sport fun summary shades in winter ? Which shades have you been rocking lately ?

2 comments:

  1. I guess I've had a pretty colourless Winter in the makeup dept. I should rectify that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha .. its never too late to get into colors :) plus i think they look great all year round ..

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)