Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Spring/Summer Bright Lipstick Picks !

I am not much of a seasonal person when it comes to makeup, though there are definitely some colors that I lean towards more in summer, orange being one of them. 

All that being said, in today's post I share with you My Spring/Summer Bright Lipstick Picks. 

MAC Crosswires, Ruby Woo, Impassioned, Revlon Lip butter Tutti Frutti and Revlon Paradise Pink



MAC Crosswires - This is a Creemsheen finish by MAC. Its a pretty pinky coral, not too bright in your face, but bright enough to pack a statement. This is one of my favorite summer/holiday picks. This is a wearable bright in my opinion. Swatch HERE and HERE .

MAC Ruby Woo - This is a Matte finish by MAC. It is a beautiful, bold, bright in your face red. I love this shade. The only negative with this lipstick is that it can be a bit drying, but for the stunning red shade it is, I am okay to ignore that. Previously mentioned HERE.

MAC Impassioned - This is an Amplified finish by MAC. It is a warm pink shade with red undertones. Its a stunning, bright, pinky red color which is perfect for a pop of color in summers.

Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti - Revlon Lip butters are one of my favorite drugstore formulas. Revlon Lip butters are glossy, balmy and moisturizing goodness is a lipstick tube. Tutti Frutti is a straight up orange and is one of the  colors I wear mostly in summer only.This is definitely a color to go for if you are looking at trying orange lips. Review and Swatch HERE

Revlon Paradise Pink - Paradise Pink is a matte orangish  red color. Its a matte but not that drying. Its a stunning, opaque color, totally apt for summers. Review and Swatch HERE

Check out my post on My Sheer Lipsticks picks HERE

Which colors do you rock in Spring/Summer ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)