Monday, July 11, 2011

Swatches from previous haul and some more goodies !!

Hello ladies 


Finally the swatches ..


Below is the stuff that I bought recently (Sportsgirl, Target, Diva) also mentioned in my previous post
  • Loreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick in Refined Ruby 337 (AUD 14.95)
  • Sportsgirl Eyequad in Dream catcher (Rose) (AUD 3.46)
  • Sportsgirl Glitter eyeliner (AUD 3.46)
  • Sportsgirl eyebrush (AUD 2.06)
Refined Ruby 337


all makeup products 


Sportsgirl Dream Catcher (Rose) Eyequad - swatches

Swatches - Refined Ruby and Sports Girl Eyeliner


my first red & am loving it !
Earrings from Diva & Target


I was again at Broadway this Saturday and just had to go to Diva and ended up buying the above earrings ..The silver earrings are from Target and the remaining two are from Diva ..All three earring together are for AUD 5.


**All the prices mentioned are the discounted prices since all the stores had some or the other offer running..


       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)