Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nivea Clean Deeper : Daily Deep Cleansing Wash Scrub Review



I love Nivea skincare products and have always had a good experience with them and thats how I bought this. I find all Nivea products to be affordable and awesome. I use this twice a week to exfoliate my skin and it leaves my skin soft, smooth and deep clean. 


Pros 
  • Lathers up well and is gentle on the skin and doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or tight like some scrubs
  • Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean 
  • Reasonably priced (Good value for money)
  • Like the smell, its pleasant and not overpowering
  • Love the packaging and the way the product looks. I like the blue beads of the products but I guess thats just me :)

Cons
  • Could not see any noticeable difference to my blackheads or blemishes. (I continue to use my blackhead strips) but found it good as a regular scrub


This retails for about 8.95 AUD (150ml) which I find pretty good.


Hope you guys find the review useful. What is your favorite scrub at the moment ?




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)