Monday, December 7, 2015

Products I have Repurchased #3 !

In today's post I am sharing the products I have repurchased. I have done two of these before, you can check them out HERE.

Nivea Soft Cream - I keep coming back to this cream and mainly use it as my hand cream and keep it in my bag or on my desk. I love that this can be used for body and face as well so its good for travelling. Its a good, affordable, fuss free cream.


The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream - I have been really enjoying this cream during the warmer months, its nice and light and feels lovely on the skin. I have used the intense version of this cream and liked it too but that was more of my winter cream.


Tresemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray - I love this heat spray as it does the job and is affordable. I love the smell too.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - I love this for quick cleansing or removing my face makeup. I love that it is easily available and also that it is so affordable.

Vaseline intensive Care Spray Moisturiser - This has been featured multiple times on my blog and now I am on my third bottle of this. This is a dream come true for lazy girls like me. Mentioned HERE, HERE and HERE.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist - I love this sunscreen and have repurchased it multiple times. I love to use this spray  for my body as its so light as I hate thick and sticky sunscreens. Review HERE

Which are your most repurchased beauty products ? 

4 comments:

  1. Ooo that's interesting ! I've used the Tre Semme heat protectant spray before, I wasn't actually really a fan! I feel like when I tried it, it didn't really spray evenly ! x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sad that it didnt work for you. I would like to try a dry heat protectant.

      Delete
  2. I love using micellar water! I also repurchased the Garnier one.

    Check out my Sephora giveaway!
    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that the Garnier one is so affordable too

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)