Monday, November 30, 2015

5 Beauty Instagram Accounts that you should follow !

Hi everyone, in today's post I am sharing my current favorite Instagram accounts that I think you should follow! Keep in mind pretty much most of them revolve around beauty and makeup as those are the accounts I enjoy the most. In no particular order here are the accounts I have been obsessed with. 

From top L (clockwise) - thebeautycollection, loreebloom, beautybucketeer, the_beauty_vine, jasminetalksbeauty

https://instagram.com/thebeautycollection/ 
Ash has the most beautiful pictures. I love her style of photography, so clean and crisp and so consistent. Her feed is just is perfect. 

 https://instagram.com/loreebloom/ 
Loi has the most stunning flatlays with a mix of beautiful makeup and designer bags, wallets, shoes etc. Her instagram account has major drool worthy set of pictures. Again her pics are very clean and crips with the most white background. If you love makeup and designer stuff, you should definitely check her out. She also has some quotes thrown in sometimes

https://instagram.com/jasminetalksbeauty/ 
I love Jasmine's blog. I love her posts and recommendations
She has a good mix of food and makeup. Her photos are mostly against the beautiful marble backdrop though she keeps changing it. Her photos I fell have a warm tone to them which I love.

http://instagram.com/beautybucketeer/ 
Stephanie again has the most gorgeous makeup pics. Her instagram account mostly features makeup with some random bits thrown in. Her makeup collection is humongous and I wish I could get all of it one day. Must follow if you are a makeup lover. 

http://instagram.com/the_beauty_vine/ 
Lou has a lovely instagram account but what I love most about her account is her nail posts. She does the most gorgeous nail pictures with the most perfect manicure ever. Her manicure is always accompanied with pretty rings. Must follow if you love jewellery and nails.  

Which are your favorite Instagram accounts ? Do you follow these beauties ?

These pics are not mine and have been taken from the respective Instagram accounts.

3 comments:

  1. I love these types of recommendation posts! Off to check out these ladies accounts now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just followed all of them! (Was already following The Beauty Collection). Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including me in this post :) so kind of you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)