Monday, March 10, 2014

My New Fave Lazy Girl Product - Vaseline Spray Moisturiser

I hate to admit this but I am lazy with my moisturizing routine mostly because my skin feels conformable without moisturiser (mainly in summers) and feels sticky with one, which I don't like. 

I have normal to dry skin and I prefer light moisturizers. I have been a big fan of Neutrogena Sunscreen Spray so when I saw the spray moisturiser from Vaseline, I was really excited and knew I wanted to try it.  

What the Company Says 
Vaseline® Spray Moisturiser is a line of quick, convenient, continuous-spray lotions. They absorb in seconds and help repair dry skin to leave skin instantly soft, not greasy or sticky. They are available in Dry Skin Repair, Aloe Soothe and Cocoa Glow.






In my books, this product is exactly what the company claims. It is quick and easy to use, perfect for lazy people like me. It is as simple as spray, rub and go. It gives a continuous spray, leaves the skin feeling smooth, soft, non greasy and moisturised. Does not feel sticky at all. I have been loving this and will definitely repurchase this, probably the Cocoa one.

This comes in three variants Dry Skin Repair, Aloe Soothe and Cocoa Glow. I have Aloe, which is the lightest of the three and is perfect for summers.

The Price 
9.99 AUD

Where to Buy
Priceline, Kmart, Big W, Target

Have you tried this ? What do you think ?

6 comments:

  1. I am currently using the dry skin repair and I adore this spray can
    Once I'm done will try the aloe Vera one

    Makeupmeandyoyo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good, isn't it ?
      I wanna try the cocoa one :)

      Delete
  2. It sounds too good...thx for sharing honey...:-)
    www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this out! I love lazy girl products haha xx

    jasminecara.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)