Today's post is the review of Tarte 12- hour Amazonian Clay Blush in 'Exposed' and a quick comparison with MAC Blushbaby.
What the company says
A long-wearing, supremely soft blush infused with Amazonian clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun.
Product Performance: This 12-hour blush universally benefits all skin types for a fade-free, flawless finish in shades ranging from soft to vivid and matte to shimmer to suit a wide variety of skin tones.
Powered By: Amazonian clay minimizes oil in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place while also hydrating the skin naturally to restore moisture, reducing the appearance of dry, flaky skin.
|Tarte 12- hour Amazonian Clay Blush in 'Exposed'|
I am into natural looking, barely there blushes these days, am really enjoying my newly acquired Tarte Exposed & MAC Blushbaby blushes. The below pic is how Tarte exposed looks on me.
|On me in different lights|
- When swatched, Tarte Exposed and MAC Blushbaby look similar, Tarte Exposed is definitely more plummy and pinker as compared to MAC Blushbaby.
- On my cheeks, MAC Blush baby looks more like a muted dusty rose pink shade and Tarte exposed looks quite natural and more softer in comparison.
- Both of them are buildable. Both of them are beautiful colors and are perfect for everyday.
- On my skin tone, Exposed looks more natural and barely there as compared to Blushbaby (looks a gorgeous dusty rose when built up).
|Tarte Exposed as compared to MAC Blushbaby|
- It does not contain any parabens, petroleum or mineral oils
- Soft texture, easy to blend
- Beautiful everyday color
- Fuss free shade will go with everything
- Has a mirror inside, good for on the go
- Pretty and sleek packaging
- Its nice that the packaging matches the product inside, makes it easy to spot
- No fragrance
- Not available in Australia (you can get it from Ebay, I got mine on my US trip)
- Pricey - USD 25
- No brush (may not be a con for some)
- Does not last for 12 hours on me (last for around 8-10 hours), which is good enough for me
Have you tried the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes ? Which is your favorite shade of the range ?