Monday, December 14, 2015

Different Ways to use Dry Shampoo

Dry Shampoo is a hair product that I cannot be without. Though my relationship with them was very complex to start with as I expected it to be a magic product and clean my hair just like a normal shampoo would. Gradually I understood how to use them and since then dry shampoos have become a staple in my hair wardrobe. 

In today's post I share with you 5 ways I use dry shampoo. 

Absorb Oil - One of the main reasons to use dry shampoo is to extend the wash time. Dry Shampoos don't typically clean your hair but help in absorbing oil from your roots. I typically manage to dry shampoo my hair twice between washes. I find Batiste and Girlz Only great for absorbing oil, though Batiste is not my favorite as it has too powdery for my liking.

Texture - Dry Shampoos are fab for creating some texture in your hair. The Dove dry shampoo is great for adding texture to your hair and its also nice because it has very less powdery residue. When I want to tie my hair, I like to add dry shampoos to give it some texture to fluff up my pony tail.



Volume - Dry Shampoos are great for adding volume to your hair, a blessing for someone with flat hair, like me . Both Tresemme* and Dove dry shampoo are great at adding volume to hair. I love to use the Tresemme dry shampoo as it is practically invisible, so I love to refresh my hair in between with it.


Refresh after a gym/sweaty day - Dry shampoos are also a quick fix if you want to go out after a gym session or a sweaty day and your hair is in a mess and you don't have much time.

Make your hair smell good - You can use dry shampoos to make your hair smell good. Girlz Only and Tresemme dry shampoos are good for that as they have very less residue and awesome fragrance.

Check out the previous Ways to Use posts HERE.

What are the different ways you use dry shampoo ?

4 comments:

  1. Such a good post! I always forget of the other purposes hahah x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dry shampoo is my life haha I only wash my hair once a week! <3
    Tahana
    http://tahanalee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, what will be do without dry shampoo.

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)