Wednesday, October 5, 2011

EOTD : Gold and Olives !!

Two of my very fav colors for a smokey eye are gold n olive (apart from all the brights like blues, purples,etc). These are my go to colors when I don't want to bother myself, with trying out something. I have an EOTD today with these colors and so the name :). This look is perfect for a night out. I think this look is good to go along with the Indian traditional wear as well as with the western wear.


IMO, you can rock it as much with a LBD as with a Anarkalai/saree/lehnga because of the colors used .. Esp with all the festivals around Dussehra, Karva Chauth, Diwali we all want to get dressed up :) so without any further ado, lets go straight to the pics..


Gold and Olives smokey eyes


Gold and Olives smokey eyes


How to :
  • Primed my lids using the Australis Eyeshadow Primer
  • Lined two thirds of my upper lash line and the outer V with the Revlon green liner and smudged it
  • Applied the gold shadow from the quad and extended it up till the crease
  • Used the mehndi green/olive shade from the quad in the outer V and in the crease to deepen the gold shade
  • Lined the upper lash line with the FOA black eyeliner
  • Tightlined, concealed, applied mascara and you are done :)
Are you fond of a gold smokey eye ? Do your wear it in the day or night ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)