Sunday, July 3, 2011

My June favourite products



June favorites
My favorite products of June
  1. Garnier Skin Naturals Clean Sensitive 2 in 1 Gentle Make-Up Remover : I had been using cleansing milk all my life to remove makeup until I bought this. It is very gentle and efficient even for waterproof makeup.
  2. Loreal Paris NutriShine in Rose Guava : check the review here
  3. Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Soft Rose : I was always into my pinks/nudes/sheer glosses before this came along. Soft rose is a opaque, well pigmented, pinkish brown shade which is a nice shade that I am enjoying at the moment. check the review here
  4. Sally Hansen HD Nail Color in Digital : check the review here
  5. Australis Eye-shadow Primer : This is the first eye shadow primer I have tried and it really helps my shadow to stay. check my Australis collection here 
  6. Face of Australia Liquid Eyeliner : The best thing about this eyeliner is the the flexible and the thin applicator perfect to define your eyes as you want. I find this to be good for people new to putting liquid eyeliners. This is easy to apply and friendly to the pocket. I have this in Black.
  7. Palmolive Moisturizing Shower Milk in Milk & Honey : My skin tends to get quite dry during winters. This shower milk leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth.The smell is delicious :). I combine this with Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Soothing Lotion (Anti Dryness Honey) after shower for best results.
  8. Garnier Body Intensive 7Days Soothing Lotion (Anti Dryness Honey) : check the review here.
  9. Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Eye shadow in Drama Eyes : This eye quad is a very handy day+night wear quad with a very gorgeous plum color to add a pop of color. I am loving this at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)