Friday, May 20, 2011

My mini Australis Collection !! :)

Hi guys , this is my first post. I thought, I could begin with showing you off my newly acquired Australis collection.

My mini Australis Collection :) yay !!
  1. Australis Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Eyeshadow ( in Totally Busted - RRP AUD 15.95) . I got it for $10 flat at Target.
  2. Australis Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Blush ( in Flash It - RRP AUD 12.95). Thanks to Priceline for the 5$ birthday voucher, I got this for $7.95.
  3. Australis Eyeshadow Primer (RRP AUD 12.95)
  4. Australis Megalash Mascara (in Black - RRP AUD 13.95)
  5. Australis Intensifeye Wet/Dry Eyeshadow ( in True Blue - RRP AUD 13.95)
  6. Australis Intensifeye Wet/Dry Eyeshadow ( in You Beauty - RRP AUD 13.95)
  7. Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder ( in Darkest Brown)
  8. Australis Eyeshadow Brush set. Got this free when I spent $25 on Australis products.

I am loving Australis products at the moment. They are amazing value for money and very good quality for the price :). What do you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)