Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Review ..

I got both the Palmer's products listed below in my **Priceline beauty full tote bag and so I got the opportunity to try and review them. So here it goes ..




Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Body Gloss Review

What it says : This rich, luxurious Body Gloss illuminates skin with a subtle shimmer. Pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E and other rich emollients provide just the right amount of moisture, leaving your skin soft and smooth.

          What I like about the product :
    • Good consistency of the product absorbs easily.
    • Doesn't leave the skin oily or greasy.
    • Gives a subtle silver-ish shimmer to the body. Looks like an instant glow. The shimmer is not very obvious which is what I liked.
    • Leaves skin leaving soft and smooth.
          What I don't like about the product :
    • It has this typical cocoa butter types smell like their other products in this range which I did not like at first, but got used to it now, after using two of these products. It does not bother me much.
    • Though I hate to admit it, but ya, attractive packaging does pull me towards products. I wish it had better packaging.  
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Daily Facial Lotion Review

What it says : A Daily Facial lotion which provides lightweight moisture and broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen to help protect skin from damaging sun rays, fighting the future signs of ageing. Evening Primrose Oil soothes stressed skin whilst delicate milk proteins, replenishing peptides and refined Cocoa Butter are used to create this lightweight and luxurious lotion leaving skin feeling soft and radiant without irritation.

         What I like about the product :
    • Good consistency of the product absorbs easily and quickly.
    • Doesn't leave the skin oily or greasy.
    • Very lightweight like it says.
    • Provides both UVA/UVB Protection.
    • Moisturizes very well, leaving the skin feeling very smooth and soft.
          What I don't like about the product :
    • It has this typical cocoa butter types smell like their other products in this range which I did not like at first, but got used to it now, after using two of these products. It does not bother me much.
    • Though I hate to admit it, but ya, attractive packaging does pull me towards products. I wish it had better packaging. 
    • Wish it had more SPF. It comes with SPF 15.
 I am loving this moisturizer at the moment and will definitely buy it again as soon as my current one finishes.

**As many of you must already be aware, there was an offer at Priceline some time back, in which if you shop for $50, you get a beauty full Tote bag free filled with products worth $200.These products were a part of that bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)