Thursday, January 8, 2015

Cheap but Chic Diaries - Clear Glitter Makeup Bag !

Its been a long time since I have done a 'Cheap but Chic Diaries' post. Its a post where I feature my bargain finds.

Today's post is a quick one featuring this beautiful Clear glitter beauty bag from Sportsgirl. Sportsgirl like most other stores has sale going on currently. There's also a 30 % further markdown on the sale items.


I really like clear beauty bags, when I saw this, I knew I wanted my makeup to live in it and for under 4 dollars (original price 10), why not ? 

I bought this two days back from my nearby store so chances are you should be able to find it. 

You can use this for makeup, stationery, brushes, etc. 

Check out the previous Cheap but Chic Diaries posts HERE

2 comments:

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)