Friday, January 2, 2015

2014 Blogging Recap and Wishing you a Happy 2015 !

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and awesome holidays ! In today's post, like 2013, I share with you a recap of 2014 blogging.

In 2014 I tried hard to improve my photography, hope you noticed :) 
 

2014 saw me sharing different routines, I shared my Haircare, Weekend Pamper and Night time routine. 

While I did not share a lot of  makeup looks on the blog, I definitely became comfortable showing my face on the blog, I recently shared a Christmas FOTD.
 

I also happened to share a personal post about my holiday on the blog.  

I ventured into the brow territory and shared my favorite products.





If you have done a 2014 blogging recap/favorites, please link them below. Wishing everyone an awesome 2015 !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)