Friday, October 17, 2014

Loving Now - Chocolate Bar, Wings, Brows, Kiehl's and more !

In today's post I share with you things I have been loving lately.


I have been really enjoying Coconut Oil to remove my eye makeup. Using coconut oil to smear my makeup all over and having panda eyes at the end of the day is the most satisfying feeling ever. I love how easily coconut oil removes my makeup and also conditions my lashes. I did a post in the past about Ways to use Coconut Oil

I have previously mentioned the Kiehl's Patchouli & Freshrose perfume HERE. I have recently started using the shower gel from this range. Ahhh, its absolutely gorgeous, such a fresh, rosy and relaxing fragrance.  

I have been obsessing over Essie Enuff is Enuff and have worn it a lot this spring. I adore this shade. Check the Manicure Monday HERE

There has been a new addition to my makeup routine, I have started doing my brows. I have been using MAC Espresso for the same and it is the perfect color for me. 

If you checked my recent USA Haul, you may have seen I bought the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. I have been using it non stop since then. It is one gorgeous beauty.

I am loving the Loreal False Lash Wings mascara. It separates, adds volume, lengthens and keeps my lashes curled all day. 

I have been loving this elf Blush brush, its smaller than the other blush brushes I own and makes for a precise application.

Check out the previous Loving Now posts HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)