Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Current lip balms on rotation

I may have some products in plenty but I refrain from using all at the same time, products like mascaras and liquid eyeliners, I only use or open maximum two at any given point as I do not want all of them to go bad at the same time. 

But there are some products, like lip balms, hand creams, sanitizers etc., personally that I find difficulty in refraining as I like to have one in every corner (I mean not literally) but you get the drift right,  one in the hand bag, one in the car, one at the office desk, one at the bed side table (comment below those of you who are with me).. so I thought I would share with you my current lip balms on rotation.


From left to right as seen in the pic : 
  • The first one in the cute tub is from Evodia, Vanilla Addict Natural Lip balm. OMG, the smell is heavenly ! Its very emollient, more than any other lip balm. It is a natural product. I keep it on my night stand and use this mainly in the night as its a bit more rich and also because of the tub packaging. It acts as a good nail cream too.
  • Nivea Fruity Shine in Pink Guava - This is a tinted lip balm with shimmer, smells nice and looks nice too. This is a good everyday color. I don't find it very good for moisturising, but I find it handy to keep in office as I don't touch up my lipstick so I apply this when I need to.  
  • Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm - This is a minty tingly balm. It has a matte finish. I use this in the morning, as this is a great base before applying lipstick as this is not shiny or slippery. 
  • Burt's Bees Hibiscus tinted Lip Balm - This is my favorite of the lot. It has a beautiful peachy tint. This is so moisturising. Love this one.
  • Sierra Bees Organic Pomegranate Lip Balm - This is an organic and natural product, has a shiny finish. Was a cheapie at iherb. Smells great and is very moisturising on the lips.

    Hope you liked the post. Let me know your favorite lip balms below ..

4 comments:

  1. Good ones!! :) even I have sanitizers and balms literally in every where like in all the bags, car, bedside. :D
    I am currently liking FE rose petal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha all of us function the same :) I haven't tried anything FE yet

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)