Tuesday, March 18, 2014

NOTD - Metallics and Mint

Getting my nails together ! Its been a long time since I have done a mani post. Today's manicure is a combination of metallics and mint. 



 I have used Covergirl Outlast Midnight Magic which is a gorgeous gun metal shade with gold, blue and green shimmer and Sportsgirl Nail It in Speckled Mint which is a beautiful summery mint with blue, red, green, orange, pink and purple glitter. 

I am loving this shimmery glittery combination of metal and pastel. 


Which color do you like to pair with your favorite mint ?

2 comments:

  1. Wow....lovely NOTD dear...loved the nail art so much....:-)
    www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)