Thursday, May 9, 2013

Review - Lakme 9 to 5 Defining Eyeliner in 'Slate'

I love wearing eyeliners, neutrals like black, brown, grey or colorful ..I love wearing eyeliners in different ways. They are a quick way to define your eyes if you don't wanna go the whole eyeshadow way..Today's review is Lakme 9 to 5 Defining Eyeliner in 'Slate'. Lakme is an Indian brand manufactured and marketed by Hindustan Unilever Limited. I am not  a big fan of grey as I think that grey does not look that good on my skin tone, but having said that I have really enjoyed wearing this shade of gery and I am neary done with the product, as you can see..




The Good
  • Lasts throughout the day 
  • Does not smudge (I haven't used this on my waterline,so cannot comment about that)
  • Glides well on the eyes
  • Its a twist up (yay ! no sharpening !)
  • Water resistant  
  • Decent Pigmentation

The Bad
  • The writing on the stick faded off 
  • Unavailability in Australia  
  • Pigmentation could have been better (I am spoiled by all the highly pigmented liners available now)

The Price 
AUD 6

Which is your favorite pigmented long staying eyeliner ?  

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know that Lakme was available in Australia!! I had used this in black and used to love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, it isn't available in Australia Nivedita, I got mine from India ..

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)