Friday, May 3, 2013

Random Haul (Books, Jewelry, Cosmetics) !!

Last time I had lots of haul posts on my blog when I was back from my US Vacation. Now I am in a hauling mode again as my birthday is coming and I am treating myself and also forcing the husband to treat me .. Anyways, moving on with the post, hope you enjoy the haul..


I have read all Sophie Kinsella books and when I saw this book 'Wedding Night', I just had to buy it ..  This book 'Red Carpet Burns' also caught my fancy and I can't wait to read both the books ..


I bought this adorable Chi Chi Macaroons Bath Bomb set, well who doesn't love a hot bath in cold wintery days ?

The other random things that I bought are, Vanilla Addict Natural Lip Balm, Sportsgirl Nail It in 'Bossy Boots', Rimmel Scandaleyes liner in 'Bright Blue', super cute rose gold owl studs and the foam Makeup remover from Dove, have heard lots of good things about this, so real excited to try this ..



Have you read/tried any of this ? What have you been hauling lately ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)