Saturday, October 13, 2012

EOTD - Winged Liner - My first attempt !

I absolutely love winged liner, the more looks I see sporting winged liner, the more I am in love with it. So today I thought, let's wing it baby !!

And here I am with an attempt to the Winged Liner. So what do you think ?






I wanted to be safe and just started by creating a small flick, I am hoping to get better with practice :) But am happy with it .. I am wearing Revlon black liquid liner on the upper line and Colorbar plum eyeliner on the lower line.

Do you wing it ? 

6 comments:

  1. Great job. I am in love with winged eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice and clean yaar i also try but can't get it right,think i need lots of practice for the wing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anu :) Keep practicing n am sure you will get it soon ..:)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes ofcourse Maryam, you are the winged liner queen, wish I could wing like you :)

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)