Sunday, March 4, 2012

Duty Free Haul from Singapore


HAUL HAUL HAUL !! YAY YAY YAY !! .. 

I was visiting India for my cousin's wedding and so I hauled on the way @ Singapore :) .. With the prices being so good in Singapore, I decided it was only wise to shop on my way ...I present to you a Duty free haul today. I shopped from Chanel & MAC. 



Chanel Illusion D'ombre in Ebloui & Rouge Coco in Taffetas  Rose



MAC blush in Dollymix, MAC eyeshadow in Espresso & Woodwinked, MAC lippy in See Sheer

and now some gifts from family from Sephora & No7 (Boots) :)
Bobbi Brown Pout Rouge in Powder Pink, Sephora Moonshadow in dusk till dawn,  Chanel  nail colour in April , Maybelline Lipstain in Tender Rose, MaxFactor lipgloss in Illuminating Fuchsia & Estee Lauder lipstick in Copper Coral


No7 total Colour Compct, Extreme Length Mascara & Moisturising Balm


and some haul from India 
Colorbar Iglide pencil in Flirty Turq & Coal Mine, Loreal blush in Rosewood



Nail polishes from Elle18, Lakme, Lotus Herbals


So do u also like to shop Duty free ?  Do you haul on your way ?

2 comments:

  1. I just lurrve duty-free shopping! I'll probably have to wait until 2013 until I do it again though *sigh*. Those Elle18 polish bottles are gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul, duty free is a guilt pleasure of mine :))

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)