Sunday, August 7, 2011

July Favorites !!

Hi girls,


Now I know I am a tad bit delayed for this post. But I still wanted to share with you the products I have been enjoying this July. So read on ..




  • Australis Intensifeye Wet/Dry Eyeshadow in True Blue : I am loving this eyeshadow at the moment. Its a versatile eyeshadow. You can create both soft everyday looks and dramatic looks (by using the darker shades wet) with it. I have used it to create two smokey looks before. You can check them here and here.
  • Australis Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Blush in Flash It : Love the way this blush looks with different colors put together in one. This is a combo of a bright pink, nude pink, beige, champagne and brown. I swirl the brush all over and use it on my cheeks. This can be used as a blush/highlighter and also as a blush/bronzer duo.
  • Australis Lip Butter in Coral Reef : Love the packaging (I have to admit the packaging was the I have to have it factor for this one ;)) of this lip butter, its a cute round pot with a mirror inside. It contains cocoa butter, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera and has a lovely subtle smell. Keeps lips smooth, soft and hydrated. 
  • Loreal Glam shine in Always Pink : This is my all time fave lip gloss. It is a nude pinky shade, extremely good for throughout the day, on its own or as a top coat and stays pretty well too.
  • Loreal Nutrishine in Rose Guava : I have reviewed this here before. Its a everyday color and love the way it feels on the lips, very soft, smooth and shiny like a gloss.
  • Nail Polish by Next : I found this similar to one of the shades of the Face of Australia Molten Metallics range which I cannot recollect now.This was a part of one of the Nail polishes gift pack of Next . 
  • Nivea Soft creme : I have been loving this cream this winter. Its really soft and light on the skin and keeps the skin well hydrated and soft. It can be used on face, hands and body. The biggest drawback is that it has no SPF. But I have been enjoying this since I am mostly at home these days ..so I soak my skin with this after bath and my skin is loving it ..
  • Sportsgirl Brush with Fame eye brush : I bought this for 2 dollars at sale. For this price you definitely cannot go wrong. Otherwise also I found this brush to be very soft and easy for application and enjoyed using it this month. I will definitely check out other brushes by Sportsgirl.

1 comment:

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)