Monday, December 28, 2015

Products that did not work for me #3

Hi guys, today I am sharing some products that did not work for me. Also referred to as disappointing products or products not worth the money/hype. Check out the previous versions HERE

Benefit Roller Lash - I did find this mascara to give good length and curl my lashes, however I found it to be a bit clumpy and did not find it volumizing enough for my liking.

Dove Foaming Makeup Remover - I like the concept of this makeup remover and its particularly good to use in the shower (if you shower at night, then its awesome). I found this makeup remover stung my eyes and its supposed to be working for waterproof eye makeup too so this just did not cut it for me.


EOS Lip Balm - This lip balm is sure cute as a button and I don't mind having it for how it looks. But this does nothing for me as a balm, its more like a gloss.

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner - This is the most disappointing of the lot as I had high expectations of it. I find that this liner slips on my eye shadows and I find it difficult to apply for that reason. Also when I start applying it, I don't find it pigmented enough as if product doesn't come out properly. I much more prefer Maybelline liners to this.

Have you tried any of these products ? What are your thoughts ?

5 comments:

  1. Wow Roller Lash is the best mascara I have ever used in my entire life. It's so strange how different everyone can find the same product!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have tried kat vond one and i totally agree with you this is a total fail...i dont know how come ingrid and essie button were raving about this....try milani eye extreme eyeliner that is really good and not that costly too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion Rachna, its next on my list.

      Delete
  3. I don't like the Dove Foaming Makeup Remover either. I love reading these types of posts they are interesting and helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, though I feel a bit bad doing them.

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)