Monday, October 26, 2015

Empties #14 - Products I have used up !

Its been a while since I did an empties post. My trash has been accumulating over a few months now. 


Bath and Bodycare

Palmolive Aroma Therapy Anti-Stress Shower Gel - I love Palmolive shower gels and I keep going back to this one. I love the fragrance, its so nice and relaxing. Will repurchase. 

Dirty Works Body Butter - I really enjoyed this body butter. Loved the texture and fragrance. I do wanna try other products from the brand. Review HERE

The Body Shop Fijian Water Lotus Body Lotion - I loved this lotion and really enjoyed the fragrance. The lotion was light and absorbed really quickly into the skin. Review HERE

Kehl's Patchouli & Fresh Rose Body Cleanser - I loved this range from Kiehl's, gorgeous scent, really enjoyed this product. Will repurchase at some point, not immediately. 

Glasshouse Hand Cream - This was decent as a hand cream, but a bit too fragrant for my liking. 

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil - I hauled few products from the L'Occitane's Almond range and absolutely loved the shower oil. I think its worth the hype and money. Its a luxurious, nourishing shower gel. Review HERE




Skincare and Haircare

Tresemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray - I like this heat protectant and have already repurchased it. Its pretty good, affordable and does the job. Smells good too ! 

Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser - I didn't like this, will not repurchase. 

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer - This was a very thick moisturiser and felt very heavy on my skin, though I enjoyed this during winter when my skin was acting funny and was too dry. 

The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream - I loved this cream for winter. When my skin was too dry I mixed a drop or two of argan oil with this. I have really enjoyed The Body Shop Vitamin E range and have already bought this cream in the normal formula. 

Dr. Lewinns Reversaderm - I enjoyed this as a day cream and really liked the packaging, though I didn't see much difference in my skin. Spoken about this HERE

Lush Mint Julips - I really enjoyed this lip scrub. It smells awesome and scrubs nicely. Will repurchase at some point. 



Makeup, etc.

Artiste Brush Cleaner - This was okay and did the job. I have repurchased the Models Prefer one as its cheaper.  

Wet n Wild Trio in Silent Treatment - I loved this trio. Wet n Wild shadows are great quality and so affordable. I loved the taupe shade and wore it in the crease or all over the lids. Review HERE, EOTD HERE

OPI Nail Envy - I really enjoyed this and it kept my nails in good condition. I wanted to try something else and have repurchased the Essie base coat. 

Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in Bright Blue - I love the Rimmel Scandaleyes liner in black and have repurchased it multiple times. I do  think that Bright Blue is exactly not the same formula and is not as soft but the color is worth it in my opinion. Review HERE

Savvy by DB Soft Glide Eyeliner in Brilliant Brown - I really liked this liner, it was great quality and so soft and would glide easily just as the name suggested. I do want to check other colours from this range. Review HERE

Covergirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner - I didn't like this, it smudged easily on me. I just used it to finish it, will not repurchase it. 

NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Coffee - This was a glossy bronze eye-liner, not the best performing. Though I enjoyed having it. Review HERE

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Liners - These are good liners but you can definitely find good ones at the drugstore too. So not worth the splurge in my opinion. I didn't finish all of them but they were too old so I decided to chuck them away. 

Which beauty products did you trash recently ? 

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, patchouli and rose sounds like an amazing scent combination - must try that one! I've been on the lookout for a new heat protectant spray too, so might well try out the Tresemme one :)

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The patchouli and rose range is really nice, you should definitely try it :)

      Delete
  2. Wow....so many empties.

    http://thebeautyhighlights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I Iove the vitamin E range from the body shop too, its so moisturizing.

    http://louisaslittlebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good isn't it, I have been using their Vit E cream (the normal one) and have been loving it for the warmer months.

      Delete
  4. Wow you finished heaps of products! I'm working my way through my skincare samples. Feels good to finish something even if it's only mini-sized!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its an awesome feeling to finish products, wish I were this good at makeup empties :)

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)