Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Food for your Soul or Hand ? Review - Soap and Glory Hand Food

I was always keen on trying this cream since its so popular in the blogging world. So when Mecca Maxima opened in my nearby Westfield, I jumped to buy some Soap & Glory products, Hand Food being one of them.



I have to admit that I love the cute pink packaging and the name of the cream, not that it played any part in me picking this product ;) 

Lets get on with the review. 



Packaging
Ahh, I love the packaging, its super cute and eye catchy. I love that it comes in a tube. It comes in two sizes, a handbag one and a larger one.

Consistency, Texture
The formula is thick but sinks into the skin very fast and leaves hands very hydrated. I love that its non greasy.

  Scent
The scent is a bit strong though not in an overpowering way. The scent is described as sweet by a lot of reviewers but to me it is very beachy. I like the scent. 

 Price
125 ml - 9 AUD
50 ml - 5 AUD

Overal its a good hand cream but nothing out of the world in my opinion. It may not be hydrating enough for very dry skin.

2 comments:

  1. How have I not realised that Mecca sell S&G. The packaging is just too cute to resist!
    Gigi X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Gigi, its easy to overlook with such fancy products around, but S&G definitely has to be one of the most affordable in Mecca :) Agree on the packaging, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)