Today's Meal of the Day features super quick and easy "Quinoa, Rocket and Pine nuts Salad"
Quinoa, Rocket, pine nuts, olive oil, salt and pepper
How To :
- Cook quinoa, just as you would cook rice
- Lay the quinoa on a salad bowl (once at room temp)
- Add rocket (as much as you like)
- Roast pine nuts on a pan (handful or a bit more if you like)
- Add the pine nuts
- For dressing, mix olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl
- Add the dressing to the salad, mix well and you are done !
This salad is super quick if you have cooked quinoa in your fridge. I have been obsessed with this salad lately. Hope you liked the recipe.
Click HERE for more quinoa recipes and click HERE for more Monday's Meal of the Day.