Friday, January 17, 2014

Fragrance Fridays - Palmolive Naturals Revitalising Peach Kernel with Vitamin E

This Fragrance Fridays 'Palmolive Naturals Revitalising Peach Kernel with Vitamin E'.

If you missed the previous Fragrance Fridays and are wondering what it is, it is a new section on my blog, click HERE to see the previous Fragrance Fridays.


I love Palmolive Shower gels. They smell fantastic and are really good for the money. I have been really enjoying ' Palmolive Naturals Revitalising Peach Kernel with Vitamin E' this week. I am completely head over heels over the smell of this shower gel. It is very subtle, refreshing and summery. This lathers up beautifully. I love the tiny beads in the shower gel as they call for extra exfoliation. 

Overall I think they are great value for the money.

Price - 5.99 AUD


Have you tried this ? Do you like it as much ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)