Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Styling - Prints and Patterns

I has some requests for doing the outfit posts and here I am with three outfits today. I do really struggle with outfit pics but I am going ahead with what I have. 
This post shows how I style prints and patterns. A printed dress, a printed blouse and a patterned blouse (with cut-work pattern around the neck) are the pieces I am styling the outfits around.


Outfit 1
Printed Dress - Target 
Cardigan - Target
Pearl Necklace - Sarojini Market, Delhi
Watch - Michael Kors

 
Outfit 2
Printed Blouse - Allen Solly
Purple Corduroys - Kmart
Key Necklace - Lovisa
Rings - Diva
Watch - Guess

Outfit 3
Patterned White Blouse - Sarojini Market, Delhi
Pants - Glassons
Blazer - Free Fusion, Target
Watch -Michael Kors
Diamonte Bracelet - Diva

Hope you enjoyed this OOTD post ..

6 comments:

  1. Really nice outfits! I love the 1st dress the most it's stunning, and the style of the last OOTD! I think the way you've done the pics are good, that's all I can do, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashii, I love the first dress too and I bought it on sale, it was a bargain :)
      and style wise my fav would be the last one too :)

      thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Yes!! please do more of the put fit ideas. Need ideas to mix and match the pieces in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he, okay will try to do more of them :)

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)