Thursday, November 28, 2013

Review - Gucci by Gucci EDP


The perfume 'Gucci by Gucci' was developed by Ilias Ermenidis. 

If I had to describe this fragrance in one word, I would say STRONG, it is a very strong and sexy fragrance in my opinion. 

Perfume fragrance and breath

Top notes – guava, pear, raspberry, chamomile;
Middle notes – orange, lily, Tiare flower;
Base notes – honey, patchouli, musk.


I personally like how the bottle looks very rich and luxe looking. I like the deep chocolate brown bottle with the gold lid. I think it looks very classy.



This perfume is definitely a heavy fragrance and to me fits more into a night fragrance, a special occasion one or a winter fragrance category. This for me is not a everyday perfume . When you spray the perfume the first time, it comes out as very strong scent, at least for my liking but fades to a more subtle scent which I like. 
I have grown to like the smell of this perfume, or rather the gradual smell of this perfume, not the initial one. I like how this settles and fades on me. 


I would say this is more of a sexy, sophisticated and a formal fragrance. I would recommend trying this if you like strong scents. Give it a sniff !


Price - EDP 75 ml - Around 100 $

Have you tried this fragrance ? Is this for you ?

2 comments:

  1. I'll definitely try this out coz I love sultry, strong fragrance. The bottle is so luxe too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, then you should definitely like this :) love how the bottle looks .. how have you been ?

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)