Monday, November 11, 2013

Manicure Monday - Covergirl Outlast Midnight Magic

This Manicure Monday features Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant in 'Midnight Magic'. 

Midnight Magic is a complex shade with oodles of dimension. It is a dark grey color with with gold, blue, green shimmer. Some times I can even notice pink shimmer.


These pictures have been taken in natural daylight .I was not able to capture the swatches true to the color. 

But you have to trust me its a beautiful color. 

 
From far, it may look like a plain boring grey color, but up close it looks like a grey base with a dusting of greenish gold shimmers. Ahhh ! its a super stunning .. I would say Google for more swatches and decide..


When you move your hand the different color shimmers peek through as if they are playing hide and seek  :)


Overall, its a beautiful shade. Have you tried this color ? 

5 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Omg i love the covergirl nailpolishes, i bought two the other day and the quality is amazing!

    I have recently created a Facebook Page for jewelry that i sell.
    Can you please Like the page and check out the jewelry.

    It would mean a lot to me <3

    https://www.facebook.com/jewelryCouturex

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty shade perfect for night parties !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes perfect for parties, lots of glitz n glam..

      Delete
  3. Very pretty and multifaceted shade - it honestly looks like a dupe for OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service! That's what I immediately thought when I saw these polishes released in Australia a few months back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its a complex shade ..thanks for the dupe reference ..

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)