Monday, November 4, 2013

Manicure Monday - Chanel 'April' revisited

This Manicure Monday features Chanel April as the base and accent nails and tips using Essence Sneezy.


I absolutely love Chanel April. This is the only Chanel polish I own. I love the texture, the packaging, the application and the brush OMG, its a fault free brush .. See the Chanel April previous mani HERE.
 

Essence Sneezy is a gorgeos brown color with subtle silver glitter. Its a nice creamy texture. Check the Essence Sneezy previous mani HERE.


Which color are you wearing this Monday ?

4 comments:

  1. I love April on you! Such a beautiful shade, I am yet to own a Chanel polish as I am too hung up on their blushes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you put the design on. I am wearing the ombre today. which ll be posting soon :D
    Have a nice day !!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)