Wednesday, August 28, 2013

LIEBSTER award

A while back 'The Vanity Bag Diaries' was nominated the LIEBSTER award by Samar from Glamour Girlz. Thanks a ton girl :)

Rules for being nominated and nomination are:-
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  2. The nominee must post 11 things about themselves.
  3. Answer 11 questions from the nominator.
  4. Choose 11 deserving bloggers and link them in your post.
  5. Inform the people you nominated by commenting on one of their post.

11 things about me
  1. I discovered my love and passion for makeup only 3 years ago.
  2. I fell in love with Paris and I want to visit Paris again.
  3. I get all emotional when I see all touchy and mushy movies and I cry a lot too.
  4. I love seeing new places, cities and countries, but I hate travelling. I just want to reach the place asap.
  5. I can never get bored of Indian food.
  6. I love cooking and feeding people, but somehow when it becomes a daily chore, it starts to get on to me and I don't enjoy it anymore. 
  7. I always like to plan and organize.
  8. I hate rain.
  9. I love oily, super unhealthy street food.
  10. My wardrobe is one thing that you will mostly find organized.
  11. I love heels but I mostly wear flats.
Answering 11 questions from the nominator

1. Why did you start blogging?
I became fascinated with the beauty blogging sphere and started following it religiously. It was the husband who actually encouraged me to start a blog seeing my interest in makeup and beauty, so I thought of giving it a go to learn and grow and share my experiences.

2. You are getting an all expenses paid trip for two, to a place of your choice.Where will it be and with whom?
Paris with the hubby

3. Dog or a Cat? And why?
Dog (I am not a cat person)

4.Half a million dollars for slogging for 6 months or a weeks peace on the beaches of Bahamas?
Of course the slogging, give me the money, honey !

5. What is your deepest fear?
As much as I love water, I am scared of it too :(

6. How did you propose your girl/guy? Or how you plan to do so?
I proposed my guy on a text message. 

7. One 'CTRL+Z' moment of your life? Something you would want to undo if you had the choice?
Probably none.

8. Who is the most 'marriageable' celebrity?
Don't care.

9. One thing that can take you to the ultimate heights of fame?
Hard Work, right time and luck.

10. Do you follow any sports,team, club or a person??? Why this love started?
None

11. Did you like coming to this blog? And will you visit again?
Yes

Its very hard to pick and nominate 11 bloggers, so I am amending the rules a bit and I nominate all of you.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)