Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Tag : What's in my Shower ?

I love watching beauty videos on You Tube, well am kinda addicted. If you watch Youtube videos you must be aware of the tag that beauty gurus have been doing, the 'What's in my Shower tag'. 

I wanted to do the blog post version of this tag post after seeing Emma's What's in my Shower//The Pink edition post ..So let's move on and see What I have in my shower ..



I do not have a usual shower caddy, what I have is these two white corner shelves (pictured below), I got them from The Reject Shop.  



The top shelf has Sukin 'Purifying Body Scrub', Clean and Clear 'Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser' (not using this currently), Loreal Sulfate -Free 'Bodify Shampoo' and two razors. 


The bottom shelf has (starting from left) Loreal conditioner (the one that comes with hair color), Bath and Body Works 'Pink Chiffon' shower gel, Clearasil 'Blackhead Control Clearing scrub', Racinne 'Ultimate Hydra Perfection Gentle Cleansing foam' *, Dove 'Foaming Makeup Remover', Eco Tools 'Foot File' and in the background (the one that you can't see) is Neutrogena 'T/Gel' Shampoo. 

What is your favorite product in your shower ?

The product marked with '*' were gifted to me by the company for consideration.

14 comments:

  1. Some really great products in there, I'd love to hear how you find the Morning Burst as I have one like it in my stocks but not yet tried it. I love the look of Pink Chiffon and I have had great success with that line of L'Oreal hair care :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Emma, I have used the original Morning burst face wash and I really like it, I have not started using this one yet as I am currently using Racinne. Pink shiffon is very nice, high fragrance product :)

      So far am also enjoying the Loreal shampoo ...

      Delete
  2. i like it how you kept it limited yet pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I believe u r new to the blog :) welcome to the blog, hoping to see u more often :)

      Delete
  3. Ooo love these posts! I may just do one myself after seeing a few lately!
    I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Dove make up remover - it's a product I always go to purchase but then it's the one I put back because I haven't heard anything about it before. I like the idea of it though :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, Welcome to the blog :)

      thanks, sure, be my guest :)
      I will surely review the Dove makeup remover, once I have used it enough ..

      Delete
  4. You've got a nice selection of products! Mine is quite small at the moment, but I'm always loving my Lux Lux Shower Gel in Tahitian, a gorgeous pomegranate scent xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ashii..I might have to try that shower gel next :)

      Delete
  5. I LOVE my Morning Burst! The Dove foaming gel looks really good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Morning Burst too :), its very refreshing. The foam so far so good, removes almost everything, though not that good with mascaras.

      Delete
  6. What a cute post! Maybe I'll do this tag... I'll just have to clean my shower first bahaha! xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)