Friday, June 21, 2013

Follow me around !! Google Reader retiring :(

Hi gals, 

So all of you know by now the Google Reader will soon go away, well pretty soon now, 1 July.


There are a lot of ways to import your current subscriptions to some other reader. I have imported all my blogs from Google to Bloglovin, using the the simple method explained HERE. The Lovely Tine from Beautyholics Anonymous has done  a detailed post showing the alternatives available. 
 
Also, if you been with me till now and have enjoyed reading The Vanity Bag Diaries, I would love for you to follow me through Bloglovin or Facebook, since GFC will soon go away ....

I am adding all my social media links below, so follow me around :)

2 comments:

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)