Monday, April 29, 2013

NOTD - Maybelline Blue Freeze and Australis Speck-tacular

I have a quick NOTD post today featuring two of the nail polishes that I bought in the Priceline 40% off sale. I am wearing Maybelline NY Color Show in 'Blue Freeze' and Australis  'Speck-tacular'.

Blue Freeze is a gorgeous dark blue, perfect for upcoming colder months ..and OMG OMG Australis  'Speck-tacular' is mindblowingly spectacular .. its a drop dead gorgeous nail polish ..It has colored flecks, red, blue, green and yellow.. I am in total love and wanna wear this as accent nail for all my manis :) .. May be I will do another mani post with macro shots of this polish ..



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Niesha .. I am loving it too and the quality of the polish is great as well ..

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)