Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Work Makeup Lately !

Long time back, Vita from 'Making up 4 my Age' did 'A typical week's worth of makeup?' post and I have been wanting to a similar post since then and finally I have come around to it.. Hope you enjoy it.


I have been mostly grabbing for the following eye shadows lately:
  • Wet n Wild trio in 'Silent Treatment' - Love the taupe shade in this trio, perfect for everyday. Review n EOTD HERE.
  • Rimmel Mono eyeshadow in 'Daisy Chain' - This was a GWP, its a gorgeous eye shadow, a pinkish lilac shade, lovely texture. Looks good on its own or with a brown or berry shade on the crease. Will do an EOTD soon.  
  • Maybelline quad in 'Chai Latte' - Love all the shades in this quad, perfect neutral eyeshadow. Click HERE to check a EOTD using this. 
  • MAC Paintpot in 'Indianwood' - I love wearing cream shadows as they are so quick n easy to apply. Click HERE to check EOTD using this paintpot.



When I don't want to fuss over eye shadows, I try to quickly don a put together look by applying eye liners. For a pop of color, I like to apply 'Flirty turquoise' from Colorbar, 'Ransom' from Urban Decay or 'Blue Spark' from Revlon. Have used these colored liners HERE before to create the Rainbow liner look. For a subtle definition, I love wearing this grey shade 'Slate' from Lakme and 'Brown Perfection' from NYX. I always apply liner on my lower lash line n waterline, n my recent love is this Maybelline Master Drama Eye Studio in 'Midnight Master'. Review coming soon. 


I have been enjoying wearing these neutral shades, 'MAC Blushbaby & Tarte Exposed', since I got them. 
Loving wearing Milani 'Luminoso' for a corally glow.



Though summer has long gone and we are having rainy and gloomy days in Sydney, but I have still been enjoying wearing Orange lipsticks. I have enjoyed wearing Revlon lip butter 'Tutti Fruti', Revlon lip balm stains in 'Rendezvous' &  MAC 'See Sheer'


For brushes, I have been enjoying Sigma F84 for applying blush and Real Techniques Multi task brush for buffing in the blush. For eye makeup I have been using, MAC 217 and Real Techniques eye brushes. 

What have you been wearing to work lately ? 

2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing your interpretation of the post and a couple of your favourites are favourites of mine too! I love UD Ransom for a quick pop of colour with an otherwise neutral eye and Blushbaby was my first blush purchase from MAC. Great post Saumya :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)