Time for Empties post ..
This is my first empties post that actually has some makeup too, not that I finished them, most of them expired, nonetheless I am happy I gotta bin some, makes way to buy some more he he :)..so let's take a look at what I binned ..
Starting with some hair and body stuff,
- Palmolive Naturals Moisturising Shower Milk in 'Milk & Honey' - This body wash leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth.The smell is awesome :). Have gone through three-four bottles of it and have a back up of it already.
- Pantene Shampoo Deep Fortifying - I know Pantene is definitely not a favorite of a lot of people, not sure about the damage it does to my hair, but I like the way my hair looks after using this. Will not be repurchasing anytime soon, as I am currently enjoying Organix Coconut Shampoo
- Biotique Bio Bhringraj Theraputic Oil - I have been using this oil since a long time. I always try to get it when I visit India. The oil is for intensive hair growth treatment and is supposed to diminish greying. Not sure how much of it does that, but I still like to use it cos of the beneficial properties of Bhringarj.
Going on with some facial products,
- Olay Complete Defence SPF30+ - This is my go to facial sunscreen, love this. Previously reviewed HERE.
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser - Its a lovely face wash, feels great, smells great and does the job ..have gone through multiple bottles of this and will continue to repurchase.
- Neutrogena Alcholol Free toner - Love this toner, will definitely repurchase this. Previously, reviewed HERE.
- Nivea Daily Essentials Eye Makeup Remover - Has been featured in my empties post before. This is actually not my favorite but still I keep getting back to it. I use this as a second step in my makeup removing process :) I use 'Garnier Skin Naturals Clean Sensitive 2 in 1 Gentle Make-Up Remover' as my staple makeup remover and have used multiple bottles of it ..I remove my makeup with that and since it leaves a bit of oily residue on my face I then wipe my face with this one. It helps my face feeling back to normal again and at the same time its an extra step to take care of any makeup that has been left.
- Johnson's Daily Essentials Refreshing gel wash - Okay, nothing great, doesn't lather up a lot, which is what I don't like. Will not repurchase, am happy with the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream - Not so good, not a fan of it, previously reviewed HERE.
- Beauty Care Facial Wipes - Has been featured in the previous empties post. These are from KMart. They are priced $2. Good for cleansing and makeup removing as well. These wipes also remove waterproof makeup. I will keep repurchasing these.
- Loreal 6H Glam Shine in 'Always Pink' - Its a pretty everyday color, staying power is also decent, but its quite sticky. I definitely prefer Revlon glosses over these..Will not repurchase unless there's a shade that I really want.
- Colorbar Blush in 'Plum Brown' - Love this blush, perfect everday blush. Wish I could use it more but it expired :( ..Mini review HERE.
- Max Factor Lipfinity Gloss in Illuminating Fuchsia - This is a beautiful color and good quality gloss. Previously reviewed and lip swatches HERE.
- Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express - Most of the EOTDs featured on the blog have been with this mascara. love this mascara. Click HERE to see how it looks on me. Will repurchase once I am done with my current stock.
- Sportsgirl Stars in Your Eyes glitter liner - This is a black n silver glittery eyeliner, pretty looking but not a fan of the brush..Click HERE to see the swatch. Will not repurchase anytime soon as I have a lot of colored eyeliners that I need to finish ..
- Face of Australia Liquid Liner in Black - This a fantastic liner. Easy peasy to apply, easy to remove, perfect for thin precise lines .. Will definitely repurchase ..Click HERE to see how this looks on me.
- Max Factor Kohl Pencil - Nothing great, smudges like crazy will not repurchase.
What did you empty recently ?