Thursday, December 27, 2012

Review : Neutrogena Alcohol - Free Toner

Today's Review post is of 'Neutrogena Alcohol - Free Toner'. I just grabbed this toner one day from Priceline without thinking or knowing much about the product. I am really loving this toner, now on the verge of finishing it, and intend to buy a new bottle soon. I use this during my night time routine, after removing my makeup. 





The Good
  1. Affordable and easy availability - Readily available at Target, Priceline, Kmart, etc.
  2. Alcohol Free - I am hoping that being alcohol free, it should probably be good for people with sensitive and acne prone skin (though cannot  be sure as I have normal to dry skin).
  3. Dermatologist tested  
  4. Does not leave any residue on the skin - It happens that after I apply some products on my face, my skin feels uncomfortable and I really want to rinse off my face, while this does not leave any residue on the skin, the product is well absorbed by the skin, n leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.
  5. Does not feel greasy 
  6. Moisturizing - Don't feel any tightness or dryness after applying, leaves skin moisturized. At nights, after removing my makeup, toning my face, I can skip the moisturizer if am too lazy (not that I do), cos I find it moisturizing enough for me. 
  7. Feels refreshing and gives the skin a good clean
  8. Removes any leftover makeup - I like to dab this all over my face after removing my makeup.

The Bad

  1. Might not be for every skin type - works fine for me 
  2. Has a faint smell - which may bother some people (but I actually like it)

The Price

10.99 AUD (150ml)

Where to buy
Priceline, Target, Kmart,etc..

Which is your go to Toner? Have you tried this? What do you think of this product?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)