Thursday, March 22, 2012

Chanel Le Vernis in April - NOTD


Chanel Le Vernis in April is  a pretty berry red shade. It is a muted red which reminds me of wine and makes me wanna sing Red Red wine. 

Chanel Le Vernis in April  533

This polish was featured before in my DUTY FREE HAUL from Singapore. This is my first at a Chanel Polish. Chanel Le Vernis in April is a complete winner in all aspects - texture, application, pigmentation, packaging, etc. The formula is creamy and lovely. It applied smoothly and easily. Within two coats you get pretty, pigmented and glossy nails :)

So this was my quick NOTD and review today. I am really enjoying this polish at the moment.

Which is your current hot favorite nail polish ? Have you tried any of Chanel nail polishes ?

4 comments:

  1. Ooh Chanel! Saumya Rastogi awesome :D and the shade is so pretty :) super love it. Plus I guess its a perfect shade for Australia's coming winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup totally appropriate for the upcoming weather ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful color and it goes so well with your skin tone :))

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)