Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Mini Perfume Collection !





Hi Ladies


I wanted to share my perfume collection with you and my wishlist ..I have classified them as every days and special occasion perfumes. I plan to get on to my wishlist as soon as I finish some of these.

Every Day 

  1. Echo Davidoff : This is a light fragrance with floral and fruity notes. Its perfect for every-day use. 
  2. Cool Waters Davidoff : This scent is a combined experience of freshness and florals. The scent is very calm and refreshing with aquatic notes that reminds of the cool sea-water, fruits and woods. 
  3. Just Pink by Next - A fresh green floral fragrance with soft fruits and pink blooms. This is my everyday perfume. I adore this perfume totally .. This is my second bottle of this perfume.
  4. True Red by Marks & Spencers : This is a a fruity and a sweet fragrance . Though I like the smell, I find it a bit strong for me.
Special 
  1. Femme by Hugo Boss : This is my favorite perfume of the lot. I use it for special occasions. There are just some fragrances that you feel are so you and this is one of them. I think this is my signature scent :). Love this one. The fragrance is described as follows by the Hugo Boss website 'Radiant. Soft. Smooth. The new fragrance Femme by BOSS exudes an aura of captivating femininity. The subtle, lingering warmth of the fragrance is sublimely sophisticated and modern. An enticing experience and the most liberatingly feminine fragrance from BOSS.Femme by BOSS is harmony in a bottle; a scent metaphor for modern femininity. Projected by the fruity top notes of tangerine and blackcurrant, the fragrance is grounded in a creamy, musk-like base. This works with the white floral trio of stephanotis, rose and oriental lily to leave behind just a subtle, warm aura of the scent.'
  2. Eternity by Calvin Klien : I don't know how to describe this perfume but to me this is a very classy fragrance. I find it to be in the 'elderly fragrance' category (some fragrances that you feel will be prefect for your mom). But having said that, the fragrance is pleasing and good. 
  3. Provocative Woman by Elizabeth Arden : This is a lovely fragrance. Described as follows by the Elizabeth Arden website 'Seductive. Intoxicating. An intense fusion of tantalizing Oriental ingredients combined with a sexy, magnetic floralcy' . This is perfect for evening wear.
My wishlist
  1. Pleasures by Estee Lauder
  2. Vera Wang Princess
  3. Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker
  4. Fancy Love by Jessica Simpson
Which is your favorite fragrance? Do you also have perfumes for special occasions ? Which fragrance tops your wish list.

2 comments:

  1. Great wishlist! I've owned Pleasures and Lovely and enjoyed them both. My own perfume wardrobe is a bit of an eclectic mix :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hie :) lovely blog,,m a new follower :)

    Nice collection, even I want the vera wang princess :D , n do try pleasures frm EL , its awesome,,u will love it if u like fresh clean scents :)

    Keep Blogging :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)