Monday, November 14, 2011

The Big Fat Indian Haul & MAC/Chanel Firsts

Hello Ladies

I was in India last week for my Best Friend's Wedding and I hauled and hauled ..
I have a mix haul from Colorbar, Maybelline, Revlon, Lakme and some firsts .. YAY !!
My first stop @ Chanel & MAC ..

While I got some regular stuff from Maybelline and Revlon, I also got some cool stuff from Colorbar that I would be trying for the first time and am really excited !!

I got all classics from MAC starting with Satin Taupe, MAC 217 brush and Peachykeen blush and for the lipsticks I got both a neutral (Touch) and a bright (Crosswires)

Swatches to follow soon .. Enjoy ..

Chanel Rouge Allure Silhouette 06


Chanel Rouge Allure Silhouette 06



MAC goodies :)

What have you been hauling ? What were your MAC firsts ? Which firsts were you most keen about till date (am only talking makeup ;))

3 comments:

  1. Excellent haul! My husband's overseas in the US doing some hauling for me right now! I'm looking forward to some new goodies from YSL, Chanel & MAC. My MAC firsts were so long ago, back in the 1990's before they hit Australia. I bought my favourite deep burgundy polish called Rocker from them way back when and used the whole thing up to the last drop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Great haul Suamya!!! you got crosswires??? ooh wow! do a review na...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)