Monday, January 6, 2014

Empties #10 - Products I have used up !

It is Empties time yet again. 

I have some skincare and haircare for this round of empties. 

Skincare
  • Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser - This was okay, I did not notice any brightening effect. I like the regular Morning Burst better. Will purchase the regular one.
  • Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye - This was a good cream, love the packaging too. However, I did not use it regularly enough to determine the true effect. I amy currently using the Origins GinZing eye cream.
  • Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon - I really enjoyed this shower gel. Review HERE. I will not be repurchasing as BBW is not available in Australia.
  • Olay Complete Defence SPF 30+ - This is my everyday moisturizer, regularly featured in my empties. A definite repurchase. Review HERE.
  • Bath and Body Works Sanitizer - Loved it. I got a couple of these BBW sanitizers from US.
  • Nivea Intensive Nourishing Hand Cream - Nivea is a great affordable brand for skincare. I often use their hand creams, good for keeping in the bag. Will repurchase.


On to some Haircare
  • Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo - I like Organix shampoos. I have bought the 'Biotin and Collagen' one to try.
  • Girlz Only Dry For Dark and Deep Brown Hair Shampoo - I loved this dry shampoo. Review HERE. I have bought the 'Hazy Days' to try.


What did you empty recently ?

8 comments:

  1. Those Girlz Only dry shampoos are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful empties post :) I like to try organix soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Gowthami :) Organix is good, you should give it a go..

      Delete
  3. beautiful empties post :) I like to try organix soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot you have used up!!! I would love to try something from Kiehl's but the price is heart breaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arrey, I don't do empties month on month, this is what I empties from the last time :)

      Ya Kiehl's is shit exp. I have kind of just started now getting into spending on skincare and not much on makeup...

      Delete
  5. It's always feel great to finish products ☻

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)