Thursday, September 12, 2013

Review - Cosmetica Manicare Brush Cleaner

I have not seen many brush cleaners at Priceline. The ones easily available are Cosmetica, Artiste and Models Prefer. 

Thank God, we have brush cleaners for spot cleaning, I cannot imagine myself doing the whole soaking, washing and rinsing thing everytime I wanted to clean my brush. 

That being said, Deep Cleaning your brushes should never be ignored and should always be done. I use shampoo and olive oil to deep clean my brushes.






The Good
  • Quick fix to clean your brushes. Does the job pretty well. 
  • Comes with a spray - No wastage of product
  • Easily available

The Bad 
  • Has a strong smell because of the alcohol
  • Could have been cheaper  

The Price 
Around 15 AUD

Where to Buy
Priceline, Target, etc. 

Do you know any other brush cleaners apart from the ones I mentioned ? 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I'll definitely have to pick some up next time I'm in Priceline xx

    jasminecara.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)