Today I am reviewing the 'Nair Sensitive Precision Facial Hair Removal Cream'. Let me start the review by saying that I have Normal to dry skin, so I cannot vouch about how the product works for sensitive skin. I have been using this cream for nearly a year now.
- Easy to apply with the applicator
- Does not make the skin dark or hair hard
- Does not burn or give rashes (for my skin type)
- Removes hair easily, fuss free
- Affordable (under 12$)
- Easily available
- Little goes a long way
- Has the typical hair removal cream smell, does not bother me much but can be a problem for people sensitive to smell.
Have you used this cream before ? How do you do your upper lip at home ?