Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lush Mini Haul !


I have a haul post today .. Its a Lush Mini Haul. I am very excited to try these products out as I hauled at Lush for the first time ..





  1. Jumping Juniper Solid Shampoo for oily hair - I have heard lots of good reviews about it, so I thought I should give this a go.
  2. Soak and Float Anti dandruff Solid Shampoo - I am having some scalp issues these days, dandruff, flakiness, etc so I thought I would use this shampoo in rotation with Jumping Juniper.
  3. Ambrosia Shaving Cream - for the husband - I was hauling so I decided to pick something for the husband to make him happy :)
  4. Snake Oil Treatment - I am having some scalp issues these days, dandruff, flakiness, etc. I will use this with the Soak and Float shampoo.
  5. Jungle Conditioner - Just got this because it smells heavenly ..love

    Are you into LUSH ? Have you tried any of these products, if yes, did they work for you ?

4 comments:

  1. nice haul ya!never tried lush :( will wait for your reviews... these products sound interesting, and i'm definitely tempted:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ritu :) will review once I have used them enough ..

      Delete
  2. I love Lush products! I love their solid soaps and one of their hair mask, I don't remember the name atm lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, me just getting into Lush, but ya enjoying these products at the moment n planning to haul more in future :)

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)