Tuesday, April 10, 2012

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag !

I Have Been Tagged: 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty


I have been tagged by Suma of ISimplyLoveMakeup and Parul of 
AboutLipsticksandblushes and here are my answers 


Q. What is your most inexpensive beauty product you love and why?
A. Elle 18 nail polishes (less than a dollar)- fun shades and fun packaging , whats not to
love at this price :)

Q. What is your most expensive beauty product you love and why?
A. Chanel products that I recently splurged on (featured in my Duty free haul before)
Recently I have developed this fancy over Chanel makeup



Q. Which beauty product you have love and hate relationship with? Name it.
A. BYS Blush in Coral - I love it because it is affordable and really pigmented but I hate it 
cos I can't stand the smell 

Q. What is your most delicious beauty product?
A. Garnier Intensive 7 days Lotion  in Honey - I do not have many delicious smelling products, this is the most delicious of the lot. I love the subtle smell of honey (Reviewed here)


Q. Which product do you neglect due to laziness?
A. Mascara - Only Mascara doesn't do a thing for my eyes (it rather makes them straight) so I 
find it too much of a task to curl and apply mascara , so I usually only curl my lashes 

Q. What beauty product makes you feel confident?
A. Lipsticks - bold coral lippies atm

Q. What traits you find attractive in opposite sex?
A. Good Sense of humor and honesty 

Q. What items you would like to receive as a gift?
A. Big Bulky Watches, Makeup Organizer & Jewellery


And if you're reading this consider yourself tagged! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)